Fax or scan something
The library has a fax machine and scanner available to the public.
The library has the capability to send and receive faxes.
- If a fax is going to be received, we ask the sender to give us a call first so we can properly handle it.
- The fee for a fax is $2.00.
- The fax number is (515) 758-2121.
- Faxing is available during business hours.
- The fax machine is located at the front desk.
The library also has the capability to scan items.
- The scan can be sent to an e-mail.
- The fee for a scan is $1.00.
- Scanning is available during business hours.
- The scanner is located at the front desk.